Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a PG-13 poster! I bought it for my 10 year old, he has a skateboard room... a poster with a bunch of skateboards on it, cool! (I thought) Each board on the poster has a picture on it (like most skateboards) but some of the pictures are very risque (to say the least) cigarettes, busty cartoon women in not appropriate poses. I didn't like the poster at all (I'm a woman :) I'm sure a man would feel differently about it... but definitely NOT for kids!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sk8 Decks (Skateboards) Art Poster Print
A skateboard is a four wheeled platform used for the activity of skateboarding. It is propelled by pushing with one foot while the other remains on the board, or by pumping in structures such as a half-pipe or bowl. That being said, the skateboard is not easily defined. Unlike most other sports,
Click here for more information about Sk8 Decks (Skateboards) Art Poster Print
0 comments:
Post a Comment