Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered this poster along with another poster from the same company. The first arrived within a reasonable amount of time; however, I received an email stating they didn't have this one in stock and would mail it separately in a few days/when they got it. I patiently waited several weeks for my poster, but it was all in vain. I sent an email to the company detailing my predicament, and received a reply stating they had to order a new one and would be sending it in a few days. It never arrived, and I can't find this poster on their site anywhere, leading me to believe they don't even really carry it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Flag (Henry Rollins, B&W) Music Poster Print
Click here for more information about Black Flag (Henry Rollins, B&W) Music Poster Print
0 comments:
Post a Comment