Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I made a purchase of this for my sister in law for her birthday. It never arrived and when I notified the seller, was told a second one would be mailed out, which also has not arrived. I'm simply annoyed that I didnt have it to give to my sister in law on her birthday
Click Here to see more reviews about: Men On Girder 3D Lenticular Illusion Poster Ppl70042
Dimensions: 26.50" x 18.50" inches
Series & Type: Lenticular 3-D art poster.Condition: Mint - This is a brand new item.Additional Products: This is just one of the many Amazing 3-D posters we have to offer.
These are the first 3-D posters you don't need 3-D glasses to see!?
Thru a new and unique poster making process, layers and multiple images are laminated beneath a unique
lens material which allows the observer to experience the illusion of movement within the depths of the poster!
Click here for more information about Men On Girder 3D Lenticular Illusion Poster Ppl70042
0 comments:
Post a Comment