Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this as a gift: my receipient liked it, but I was disappointed. This is nothing more than a poor quality digital scan. When I contacted vendor, I was informed the scan was of an old poster, which I knew. My mistake was that I expected an enhanced, fixed, better quality poster than the one sold fifty years ago. However, the vendor basically said that an old poster of poor quality is the reproduction you receive. Read the listing. It says, "Amazon image in listing is digital scan of the poster you will receive." It does not state that the, "Amazon image in listing is EXACT scan of poster you receive, and that if the original poster is of poor quality, the copy will be too. But look closely, the age of the poster is just not the issue. Fom what I see, this is a poor quality digital scan of an old poster and I can not with good conscience recommend the purchase of it to others.
I did suggest that they put these facts in the listing for those customers that want a enhanced copy of an old poster without the flaws of yesteryear. Their reply was that people like it and I have no problem with that; I'm just not one of them. With all the technology, editing software etc, available to us, I expected better. I also expected an accurate listing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Frogmen Poster Movie 27x40
Approximate 27 x 40 Inches - 69cm x 102cm The Frogmen Style APop Culture Graphics' trained staff custom frame to order and ship directly to you, ready to hang. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We use special non glare Plexiglas so your poster will look its best from any angle even in highly lit areas.
Click here for more information about The Frogmen Poster Movie 27x40
0 comments:
Post a Comment