Tom and Jerry Poster Movie 11x17 Review

Tom and Jerry Poster Movie 11x17
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I know they didn't say "original poster", but they mislead people into thinking these posters are in fact POSTERS by saying "The Amazon image in this listing is a digital scan of the poster that you will receive". In actuality, what you receive is a pretty poor quality DIGITAL PRINT (not offset printed like true posters are) on a plastic emulsion (stiff) medium.
If you look carefully at the "Amazon image in this listing" you will notice visible fold marks. It appears that the "poster" being sold is indeed an actual paper poster that had been previously folded--a pretty normal occurrence in the poster world. In fact, that's what I expected to receive due to the low price. The lousy thing is that the fold lines are STILL IN THEIR DIGITAL PRINT! They didn't even take the time to Photoshop out these imperfections. So... I've got a cheap digital print, un-retouched, NOT color corrected, of a low bit fast scan taken from a poor quality folded/damaged paper poster.
A better quality, OFFSET printed poster "reproduction", printed on PAPER would more honestly represent a "poster" for sale. I'm not complaining about the price--but remind people... You get what you pay for. (I suppose a paper poster would cost more like $15-30.) If I got a paper poster with folds in it I'd feel like I got what I expected. I didn't, so... 1 star.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Tom and Jerry Poster Movie 11x17

Tom and Jerry reproduction Approx. Size: 11 x 17 Inches - 28cm x 44cm Style A mini poster print Pop Culture Graphics, Inc is Amazon's largest source for movie and TV show memorabilia, posters and more: Offering tens of thousands of items to choose from. We also offer a full selection of framed posters.. Customer satisfaction is always guaranteed when you buy from Pop Culture Graphics,Inc

Buy NowGet 90% OFF

Click here for more information about Tom and Jerry Poster Movie 11x17

0 comments:

Post a Comment